Australian made, 80 Litre Ergonomic Push Wheelie Bin with Mild Steel Castors, plus the Commercial Grade Foot Pedal.
The stainless steel, industrial strength foot pedal allows the operator to partially open the wheelie bin lid, or fully open for extended use, then close when finished by use of the foot pedal. The operator need never touch the lid of the wheelie bin again – a truly hands free open and close wheelie bin. The lid open height can also be set to suit specific requirements, where space above or behind the bin may be limited.
The foot pedal device is securely attached to the 80 litre wheelie bin and cannot be removed from the bin (the device cannot be ‘borrowed’) – it is also fully compatible with, and does not interfere with, collection by waste trucks.
The foot pedal device has been designed specifically for industrial use and has been in constant use in diverse industries for nearly 20 years.
SIMPLE TO USE
- The ergonomic push bin moves easily with minimal effort by the operator relative to the weight held within.
- The bin is able to rotate freely, largely within its own footprint.
- Easy to pull forward away from the wall without having to tilt the bin or drag the entire unit forward to access the handles.
- Braked castors for additional stability
- Mild steel castors or stainless steel castors available.
- No holes in the floor of the bin.
- Stainless Steel fitting.
- Eliminates wear from non slip floors on underside of bin.
WHEELIE BIN FEATURES
- Polymer components:
- Injection moulded from specially designed HDPE
- Resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals
- Special UV-stabilisation provides excellent ageing characteristics
- Corrosion resistant steel axle
- Noise reduction:
- Quiet-running solid rubber tyres
- Tight-fitting axle
- Long service life:
- High quality materials
- Most advanced manufacturing processes
- Withstands exposure to high mechanical stress levels
- All container parts are recyclable