Australian made, Lockable Security Bin Stand, Powder Coated, Wall Bracket, Double Head. This model is for bolting on to a wall.
Please note: the bin stands supplied in WA are a different make to the bin stands below, which are supplied on the east coast. Bin stands in WA are also only available in a Galvanised finish. Please click here for bin stands ex Perth. Alternatively, the powder coated bin stands below can be ordered ex Melbourne. Please contact us for a freight quote.
- Powder coated steel ensures corrosion resistance
- Includes 1 key per stand
- Spring loaded locking mechanism
- Designed for maximum security
- Lid Restrictor:
- Prevents disposal of bulky household waste
- Lid remains closed when not in use
- Prevents birds and vermin from accessing the waste
- Conceals waste from all weather conditions
- Fixing Options:
- Base Plate
- Wall Bracket
- Multiple Applications:
- Suits dual bin placement (or single head option)
- Pole option is ideal for concreting into any location
- Base Plate option is easily mounted to existing concrete or paved area
- Wall mounted is ideal when concreting, or bolting on to the existing surface is not an option.
- Powder Coated Colours: Classic Cream, Heritage Green, Woodland Grey, Black Satin
- Galvanised Steel available (click here)
The security stands are manufactured from hot-dipped galvanised steel, ensuring quality and durable products for the Australian market. They are corrosion resistant and ideal for any location, including coastal areas. Key features include the steel locking plate, the lid restrictor and the spring loaded locking mechanism.
A: 120L – 890mm 140L – 1020mm 240L – 1020mm (Base Plate)
B: 1330mm (Pole)
C: 250mm (Double Stand)
D: 200mm (Wall Bracket)
E: 300mm (Wall Bracket)