Australian made, Lockable Security Bin Stand, Galvanised, Wall Bracket, Single Head. This model is for bolting on to a wall.
Please note: the bin stands supplied on the west coast are a different make to the ones supplied on the east coast. Please click here for bin stands ex Perth.
- Galvanised steel ensures corrosion resistance
- Includes 1 key per stand
- Spring loaded locking mechanism
- Designed for maximum security
- Powder coated options to suit any location
- Lid Restrictor:
- Prevents disposal of bulky household waste
- Lid remains closed when not in use
- Prevents birds and vermin from accessing the waste
- Conceals waste from all weather conditions
- Fixing Options:
- Base Plate
- Wall Bracket
- Multiple Applications:
- Suits single bin placement (or double head option)
- Pole option is ideal for concreting into any location
- Base Plate option is easily mounted to existing concrete or paved area
- Wall mounted is ideal when concreting, or bolting on to the existing surface is not an option.
- Galvanised Steel
- Powder Coated Colours available (click here)
The security stands are manufactured from hot-dipped galvanised steel, ensuring quality and durable products for the Australian market. They are corrosion resistant and ideal for any location, including coastal areas. Key features include the steel locking plate, the lid restrictor and the spring loaded locking mechanism.
A: 120L – 890mm 140L – 1020mm 240L – 1020mm (Base Plate)
B: 1330mm (Pole)
C: 250mm (Double Stand)
D: 200mm (Wall Bracket)
E: 300mm (Wall Bracket)