- BLEH Electric Hydraulic Wheelie Bin Lifter / Wheelie Bin Tipper
- Safe lifting capacity of 150kg
- 240V Mains Unit + Smart Charge Battery (charges whilst in use)
- Gives approximately 60 lifts per charge
- Two models to suit 1500mm and 1800mm high bins
- Lifts 80L, 120L, 140L and 240L bins (small manual adjustment)
- Electric box on a 2m lead for operation
- Highest point at top point during operation 3250mm (1500), 3550mm (1800)
- Fits through internal doorways
- Recommended for up to 30 lifts per day
- 35 second operation time
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in Australia
SAFETY NOTE: While this unit is rated at 150kg, it is unsafe for one person to move a wheelie bin with 150kg in it.
The BLEH electric hydraulic wheelie bin lifter is designed for manoeuvrability.The small foot print and light weight, combined with the 240V electro-hydraulic operation make it perfect for heavier bins on building/industrial sites. The lift mechanism is a full swing operation – which enables the compact size and light weight, but which is recommended for trained users away from the general public for safety reasons.
The SmartCharge battery charges whilst in use, and can be used as a 240v mains unit, or as a battery operated unit in more remote parts of the site where mains power is not available.
This unit provides push button simplicity and ease. Standard it fits 120L and 240L wheelie bins, and with a built-in adjustment it can take 80L and 140L wheelie bins. It will tip into dumper bins / skip bins with a side height from 1000mm to 1800mm.
The BLEH is designed and manufactured in Australia using the highest quality components. Made from high strength galvanised and powder coated tubing for weather resistance, with Fallshaw castors for effortless mobility.