- BLHP Hand Pump Hydraulic Wheelie Bin Lifter / Wheelie Bin Tipper
- Safe lifting capacity of 100kg
- Two models to suit 1500mm and 1800mm high bins
- Lifts 80L, 120L, 140L and 240L bins (small manual adjustment)
- Hydraulic pump operation (no spark)
- Fits through internal doorways
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in Australia
The BLHP Hand Pump Hydraulic Wheelie Bin Lifter / Wheelie Bin Tipper, is recommended for use in schools or small businesses, or in mines or other flame hazardous areas, or where there is no electric power available. Simply wheel the bin up to the Liftmaster Bin Lifter which is attached to the side of the dumper by two sliding catches. Clip the bin onto the frame. Then pump it up to empty. It only takes about 28 double action pumps to tip all the rubbish into the dumper. To lower the bin unscrew the relief valve, and the bin will lower in a controlled way over 18 seconds.
In standard mode the manual bin lifter fits 120L and 240L wheelie bins, and with a built-in adjustment it can take 120L and 80L wheelie bins. It will tip into dumper bins / skip bins with a height of 1000mm to 1800mm. The BLHP is designed and manufactured in Australia using the highest quality components. Made from high strength galvanised and powder coated tubing for weather resistance, with Fallshaw castors for effortless mobility.