An approximate price guide only for a DM1200-1800 is $10.5-11K, including GST and delivery to most metro areas of Australia, where a forklift is available for unloading. (An additional $165 incl GST is added if an hydraulic tailgate truck is required for delivery). These units are highly customisable and are made to order, with a fast turnaround time. And as these are made in New Zealand, the prices vary with the exchange rate, so a fixed online price is not possible, and hence they are quoted with your specific needs in mind at the time of enquiry.
- Dumpmaster Heavy Duty Wheelie Bin Lifters DM1200, DM1500, DM1800
- Safe lifting capacity of 250kg
- Standard units for 1200mm, 1500mm, and 1800mm skip bins/dumper bins
- Custom units for other heights 700mm up to 6 metres
- Optional extras: PET Guarding, Lift-up Locking Door, Stainless Steel
- To suit 80L, 120L, 140L, 240L, 360L bins (or customised for drums, crates or other bins)
- Power options: 1-phase, 3-phase, Battery or Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Ideal for Supermarkets, Construction sites, Apartment blocks, Waste Management companies, Event organisers
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in New Zealand
SAFETY NOTE: While this unit is rated at 250kg, it is unsafe for one person to move a wheelie bin with 250kg in it.
Dumpmaster heavy duty wheelie bin lifters / wheelie bin tippers are available in 3 standard tipping heights 1200mm, 1500mm & 1800mm (as well as the 700mm Dockmaster), but can be custom-built with any tipping height up to 6 metres. They have a huge weight capacity of up to 250kg (or 300kg with small modifications) – if you can get the bin to it, a Dumpmaster will lift it! The basic design can be modified to suit a wide range of bin sizes, shapes, and weights – standard drums and bins do not require clamping, simply place on the cradle and press the ‘Raise’ button. These units can be fitted with multi-purpose cradles which can empty all standard wheelie bin sizes (80L, 120L, 140L, 240L, and even 360L bins) with no adjustment.
As standard Dumpmasters have a galvanised frame and cradle, and are virtually maintenance-free. They are available either with full stainless steel construction, or with selected components from stainless-steel for critical hygiene areas or corrosive environments. These units are highly versatile and can be used in numerous applications, ranging from emptying rubbish bins into skips to pouring food ingredients into hoppers or mixers.