An approximate price guide only for a Megadumper unit for 660L bins, 1500mm skips and 300kg capacity is $20-21K, including GST and delivery to most metro areas of Australia, where a forklift is available for unloading. (An additional $165 incl GST is added if an hydraulic tailgate truck is required for delivery). These units are highly customisable and are made to order, with a fast turnaround time. And as these are made in New Zealand, the prices vary with the exchange rate, so a fixed online price is not possible, and hence they are quoted with your specific needs in mind at the time of enquiry.
- Megadumper Industrial Four Wheeled Bin Lifter / Bin Tipper
- Weight lifting capacities of up to 750kg
- Tipping height of 700mm up to 5m
- For emptying 660L and 1100L bins
- Optional extras: PET Guarding, Lift-up Locking Door, Stainless Steel
- Cradles to cater for 60L, 80L, 120L, 140L, 240L and 360L bins (or customised for drums, crates or other bins)
- Power options: 1-phase, 3-phase, Battery or Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Guarding includes a swing-up door with solenoid operated door lock, preventing all access to moving parts while machine is in operation. Machine is also immobilised while door is open
- Machine can be specified to meet category-3 safety requirements. This includes a double door lock system, an in-built electronic evaluation unit, and comprehensive array of additional guarding panels
- Heavy duty four wheeled bin tipper
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in New Zealand
SAFETY NOTE: While this unit is rated up to 750kg, it is unsafe for one person to manually move a wheeled bin with 750kg in it.
The Megadumper Industrial Four Wheeled Bin Lifter, was expressly designed for tipping 660 litre and 1100 litre bins weighing up to 750kg, the MegaDumper can tip to any height from 700mm to 5 metres or more, and comes standard with full-cage guarding.
Standard MegaDumpers have a galvanised frame and cradle, and are virtually maintenance-free. MegaDumpers are available either with full stainless steel construction, or with selected components from stainless-steel for critical hygiene areas or corrosive environments. These units are highly versatile and can be used in numerous applications, ranging from emptying rubbish bins into skips to pouring food ingredients into hoppers or mixers.
No matter what the application, MegaDumpers have proved to be safe, reliable and economical to operate, year after year.