The 60 Litre MultiSort Confidential Paper Bin is available with a blue or grey base. The blue lid features a paper slot aperture and printed educational symbols, as well as the text, ‘Confidential Document’ and ‘Secure Document Destruction’.
The lid is secured in place with a stainless steel mechanism. The unit unlocks with a 5mm double bit security key, for added protection.
A modular system, the MultiSort range is designed to be placed in stations where multiple streams are required, or as a single unit in single stream areas such as next to the photocopier.
(Ships from Sydney)
|$97.46 incl GST
$88.60 ex GST
|$130.90 incl GST
$119 ex GST
|60 LITRE MULTISORT|
CONFIDENTIAL PAPER BIN
|$163.29 incl GST
$148.45 ex GST
|BAG HOLDER||$13.20 incl GST
$12 ex GST
|$31.51 incl GST
$28.65 ex GST
|60L COMPOST-A-PAK |
COLOURED LINERS 100PK
|$77.28 incl GST
$70.25 ex GST
|FOUR BAY HDPE|
Pricing excludes freight – please contact us for a quote.
The MultiSort Confidential Bin is a lockable unit with a paper slot aperture, which is designed specifically for confidential paper waste.
Designed to complement the standard MultiSort streams, this unit is manufactured blue, the Australian Standard colour for paper waste. The unit includes a paper slot around which permanent educational symbols and text are printed.
Such clear differentiation of waste and recycling streams is proven to optimise recycling and reduce contamination. In the case of Confidential Paper this is even more important, as this bin provides not only a secure bin for confidential paper, it also reduces the risk of such paper ending up in the other streams as contamination.
MULTISORT BIN FEATURES
- 60 Litre Confidential Paper Bins / 60L Lockable Paper Bins / 60 Ltr Secure Paper Bins
- Made from Polypropylene (PP or LDPE)
- Optional Multisort Trolley Available
- Won’t rust, dent, peel or chip
- Units can be placed in convenient stations or next to key waste generation points, eg. Classrooms, Tea & Coffee Stations or near the Photocopier
- Specific waste streams are easily identified with lids manufactured in Australian Standard waste colours, with graphics and text printed around the differentiated apertures
- A flexible range of commercial recycling bins, that incorporate best practice waste diversion features, that are proven to increase recycling and reduce contamination