The Dumpmaster Heavy Duty Wheelie Bin Tipper (250kg) / wheelie bin lifter is available in 3 standard tipping heights 1200mm, 1500mm & 1800mm (as well as the 700mm Dockmaster), but can be custom-built with any tipping height up to 6 metres. They have a huge weight capacity of up to 250kg (or 300kg with small modifications) – if you can get the bin to it, a Dumpmaster will lift it! The basic design can be modified to suit a wide range of bin sizes, shapes, and weights – standard drums and bins do not require clamping, simply place on the cradle and press the ‘Raise’ button. These units can be fitted with multi-purpose cradles which can empty all standard wheelie bin sizes (80L, 120L, 140L, 240L, and even 360L bins) with no adjustment.
|DM1200 BIN TIPPER (BATTERY/3 PHASE)||$11,858 incl GST
$10,780 ex GST
|DM1200 BIN TIPPER (SINGLE PHASE)||POA
|DM1500 BIN TIPPER (BATTERY/3 PHASE)||$12,097.80 incl GST
$10,998 ex GST
|DM1500 BIN TIPPER (SINGLE PHASE)||POA|
|DM1800 BIN TIPPER (BATTERY/3 PHASE)||$12,325.50 incl GST
$11,205 ex GST
|DM1800 BIN TIPPER (SINGLE PHASE)||POA|
|DM2100 BIN TIPPER (BATTERY/3 PHASE)||$12,729.20 incl GST
$11,572 ex GST
|DM2100 BIN TIPPER (SINGLE PHASE)||POA|
|DM2400 BIN TIPPER (3 PHASE)||$14,289 incl GST
$12,990 ex GST
|DM2400 BIN TIPPER (SINGLE PHASE)||POA|
|DM2400 BIN TIPPER (BATTERY)||$14,843.40 incl GST
$13,494 ex GST
PRICING EXCLUDES FREIGHT – please contact us for a quote. Please contact us for a freight quote to all other areas, or for the hydraulic tailgate lifter, where no forklift is available.
- The Dumpmaster Heavy Duty Wheelie Bin Tipper (250kg)
- Safe lifting capacity of 250kg
- Standard sizes available: DM1200, DM1500, DM1800, DM2100, DM2400
- Custom units for other heights available: from 700mm up to 6 metres
- Optional extras: PET Guarding, Lift-up Locking Door, Stainless Steel
- To suit 80L, 120L, 140L, 240L, 360L bins (or customised for drums, crates or other bins)
- Power options: 1-phase, 3-phase, Battery or Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Ideal for Supermarkets, Construction sites, Apartment blocks, Waste Management companies, Event organisers
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in New Zealand
SAFETY NOTE: While this unit is rated at 250kg, it is unsafe for one person to move a wheelie bin with 250kg in it.
As standard Dumpmasters have a galvanised frame and cradle, and are virtually maintenance-free. They are available either with full stainless steel construction, or with selected components from stainless-steel for critical hygiene areas or corrosive environments. These units are highly versatile and can be used in numerous applications, ranging from emptying rubbish bins into skips to pouring food ingredients into hoppers or mixers.
For heavier bins, the unit can be rated for more weight (additional cost), or the 500kg Megadumper bin tipper is also available.