The Megadumper Commercial Bin Tipper (600kg) was expressly designed for tipping 660 litre and 1100 litre bins weighing up to 600kg. The MegaDumper can tip to any height from 700mm to 10 metres, and comes standard with full-cage guarding.
|All States - Excludes Freight
(Ships from BRI, SYD or NZ)
|MD1200/1500 BIN TIPPER (3 PHASE)||$25,095.40 incl GST
$22,814 ex GST
|MD1200/1500 BIN TIPPER (BATTERY)||$25,897.30 incl GST
$23,543 ex GST
|MD1800/2100 BIN TIPPER (3 PHASE)||$27,162.30 incl GST
$24,693 ex GST
|MD1800/2100 BIN TIPPER (BATTERY)||$27,976.30 incl GST
$25,433 ex GST
|MD2400 BIN TIPPER (3 PHASE)||$28,289.80 incl GST
$25,718 ex GST
|MD2400 BIN TIPPER (BATTERY)||$29,091.70 incl GST
$26,447 ex GST
|MD2700 BIN TIPPER (3 PHASE)||$29,441.50 incl GST
$26,765 ex GST
|MD2700 BIN TIPPER (BATTERY)||$30,255.50 incl GST
$27,505 ex GST
PRICING EXCLUDES FREIGHT – please contact us for a quote. Please contact us for a freight quote to all other areas, or for the hydraulic tailgate lifter, where no forklift is available.
- Megadumper Commercial Bin Tipper (600kg) / Bin Lifter
- Weight lifting capacities of up to 600kg (higher capacities an be engineered on request)
- Tipping height of 700mm up to 5m
- For emptying 660L and 1100L bins
- Optional extras: PET Guarding, Lift-up Locking Door, Stainless Steel
- Cradles to cater for 60L, 80L, 120L, 140L, 240L and 360L bins (or customised for drums, crates or other bins)
- Power options: 1-phase, 3-phase, Battery or Compressed Air
- Guarding includes a swing-up door with solenoid operated door lock, preventing all access to moving parts while machine is in operation. Machine is also immobilised while door is open
- Machine can be specified to meet category-3 safety requirements. This includes a double door lock system, an in-built electronic evaluation unit, and comprehensive array of additional guarding panels
- Heavy duty four wheeled bin tipper
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in New Zealand
SAFETY NOTE: While this unit is rated up to 500kg and higher, it is unsafe for one person to manually move a wheeled bin with 500kg+ in it.
Standard MegaDumpers have a galvanised frame and cradle, and are virtually maintenance-free. MegaDumpers are available either with full stainless steel construction, or with selected components from stainless-steel for critical hygiene areas or corrosive environments. These units are highly versatile and can be used in numerous applications, ranging from emptying rubbish bins into skips to pouring food ingredients into hoppers or mixers.
No matter what the application, MegaDumpers have proved to be safe, reliable and economical to operate, year after year.
For heavier bins, the unit can be rated for more weight (additional cost).