The New Universal Safety Compliant Wheelie Bin Tipper (250kg) is a push button unit with a complete safety cage that aids in the lifting and emptying of wheelie bins into skip bins/dumper bins. When employee safety is paramount, the New Universal 250 is the model for you. Completely Australian safety compliant, the safety cage and extra guarding adds extra protection for users. The New Universal 250 is the ideal unit for heavy weight and regular lifts. The push button operation eliminates all of the manual handling and associated risk.
|UNIVERSAL WHEELIE BIN TIPPERS
WHEELIE BIN TIPPER
|$13,783 incl GST
$12,530 ex GST
WHEELIE BIN TIPPER
|$14,102 incl GST
$12,820 ex GST
PRICING EXCLUDES FREIGHT – please contact us for a quote. Please contact us for a freight quote to all other areas, or for the hydraulic tailgate lifter, where no forklift is available.
- Universal Safety Compliant Wheelie Bin Tipper (250kg) / UBL250 Wheelie Bin Lifter
- Safe lifting capacity of 250kg
- Lifts 80L, 120L, 140L and 240L bins
- Two models: up to 1500mm skips and 1800mm skips
- 240V Mains Unit + Smart Charge Battery (charges whilst in use)
- Ideal for Supermarkets, Construction sites, Apartment blocks, Waste Management companies, Event organisers
- Gives approximately 60 lifts per charge
- Safety compliant, full safety cage and simple two finger push button operation
- Highest point during operation 2900mm
- Suitable for 100 lifts per day
- 35 second operation time
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Made in Australia
SAFETY NOTE: While this unit is rated at 250kg, it is unsafe for one person to move a wheelie bin with 250kg in it.
The SmartCharge battery charges whilst in use, and this bin tipper can be used as a 240V mains unit, or as a battery operated unit in more remote parts of the site where mains power is not available. Designed to lift up to 250kg at a time, the Universal 250 is perfect for supermarkets, retail outlets, waste disposal companies and event organisers that are required to empty the wheelie bin numerous times throughout the day. It is a simple process of pushing the button to lift and empty the bin in a 35 second cycle. It operates on a 12V SmartCharge battery which ensures the unit is completely portable.
This unit provides push button simplicity and ease. It fits 80L, 120L, 140L and 240L wheelie bins, and will tip into dumper bins / skip bins with a side height from 1000mm to 1800mm.
The New Universal Safety Compliant Wheelie Bin Tipper (250kg) is designed and manufactured in Australia to Australian Safety Standards, using the highest quality components. Made from high strength galvanised and powder coated tubing for weather resistance, with Fallshaw castors for effortless mobility.
For heavier bins, the Dumpmaster which is rated to a higher weight capacity is recommended.